Sunday 9 October 2011

Magnolia's & Copics

I've been introduced to copic markers & Magnolia stamps, which have become a bit of a side project,
(or should I say a naughty little obsession).
A card I made for my coussin Kengee, when she a baby boy.
Tatty Teddy stamp.

Just playing around with a spare that I stamped off.

This was my first card made using Magnolia stamps and copic markers. I atteneded an introduction to copic markers class at a scrapbook shop called Scrap to relax, in Drouin, where I stamped & coloured the image, then I put the card together at home.

This was the card I made at the second copic class I attended.
(They're just so much fun to colour in, & the more practice you have the better you get).


This was the first Magnolia stamp I bought. (isn't she just peachy)

Mixing tools & playing with colours here.

I made this card for a friends birthday.
(you've got to give them to someone you know will appricate the work that goes into them)

No comments:

Post a Comment