Wednesday 15 August 2012

Colouring with Copic's

Wow... It's been a while since I've been on this blog too.
Must remember to share more often. We all need ideas & inspiration every now & then, hey?
Most of the following projects are coloured with Copic Markers.
Devilish Donna: Jayda's birthday card. 

Tilda: Pams birthday card.

Lady Raven: Milla's birthday card.

Luscious Linda: Dannii's birthday card


Lady Raven: Latisha's birthday card (this one's inspired by Frankiestien from Monster High).

Devilish Donna: Tegan's birthday card.

30 Sucks gift box & card.

Devilish Donna: Melinda's Birthday card.
As you can see there are quite a few cards made with devilish donna, that would be because she is one of my favourites from Kenny K, and she's also the only one I own from Kenny K, aswell. I do have a few Magnolia stamps, but the rest I have just borrowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment